Payment is taken in full when your order is placed. Please ensure the delivery address and receiver's name for your order is accurate and complete.
We use Australia Post or Fastway for all standard deliveries in Australia. Most orders for “in stock” items are processed and shipped within one business day (except weekends and public holidays). Any order placed on a weekend or public holiday will be processed and sent in the next business day. We will endeavour to have your items sent to you as per our delivery time frame. If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you with regards to the issue as soon as possible.
To ensure the safe arrival of your purchase we require tracking/signature as proof of delivery for most orders. If no one is available at the delivery address to accept the order, Australia Post/Fastway will leave a card with details regarding re-delivery or how to collect your parcel.
To follow up on customers’ requests we have recently added the option to use AusPost Express services (for Australia domestic shipments only). To use this option you can select the option: “Australia Express Post” on the check-out screen.
- Standard delivery in Australia by Australia Post or Fastway is AUD 9.99. Regular delivery shipping time Australia wide is between 2-10 days.
- AusPost Express Post parcel service in Australia is AUD 14.99. To keep up with the frequent price increases by Australia Post this rate is adjusted per Oct 2017. Regular delivery shipping time in Australia (Australia Post Express areas) is between 1-3 days. There are some locations and items that we are unable to deliver with Express shipping. If you have any queries about this please visit https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage and/or send us a message.
- Standard delivery in New Zealand is AUD 25.99. Bulky items excluded.
- Bulky items may require additional shipping surcharge.
The shipping time guides provided on this website indicate approximate shipping times only - they are not guaranteed delivery times. Aussie Outdoor Gear cannot be held responsible for delays in parcels arriving at their destinations.
Parcel Lockers and PO Box deliveries
Most items can be shipped to Parcel Lockers or PO boxes. Note that deliveries to Parcel Lockers or PO boxes usually take longer.
Care and Handling
Items are packed with durable strength custom made packaging to protect the items inside from the journey to you. Items are checked prior to packing and handled with great care, while making sure that each item is guaranteed to be dispatched in perfect condition. Aussie Outdoor Gear is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods whilst in transit; however if your item arrives damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Shipping (to countries other than Australia and New Zealand)
We are able to accept some requests for International shipping.
To estimate the shipping costs, please use: http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html
Please use the contact form to submit an International Shipping request. We will reply with a confirmation of the shipping costs and issue a PayPal invoice.
The only payment methods accepted for International Shipping is PayPal. We will only ship to your PayPal registered address.
The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs fees. Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees. Given that you are ordering merchandise from a company outside of your country, local customs officials may require inspection of imported parcels and assess appropriate import duties and taxes.
Periodically we will set the store on holiday. During these periods we are unable to process orders. During store holidays there is a clear banner on different pages of the store that notes when deliveries are resumed.
1. You can use your Debit/Credit card directly by selecting the payment option: Pay Securely & Safely with Credit / Debit Card. This method accepts payments with most Australian debit cards.
2. Apple Pay is available as a payment option on suitable devices.
3. We also offer the use of secure PayPal services to process payments. When selecting the PayPal payment option you can use any of the payment methods listed below:
- PayPal Balance
- Bank account
- Debit card
- Credit card
Note: if you have difficulties with payments using the ‘Pay Securely & Safely with Credit / Debit Card’ method, we suggest you try the PayPal option. You can use this option to pay with a Credit/debit without a PayPal account. Paypal seems to accept most Australia debit cards.